Christian Men’s Group in New York City
Men of NYC join Alive Church NYC every other Wednesday at 7pm for our Men’s group meeting in Midtown! Tomorrow, October 19 we will meet at Starbucks located at 475 W. 57th St (10th Ave).
- Apply God’s Word to all areas of life. Our goal is to grow in obedience to God’s Word (James 1:22-25; Ezekiel 33:30-32).
- Address major life temptations as we support and encourage each other (James 5:16; Hebrews 10:23-24).
- Use our gifts and talents to pour out to others what God has poured into us (1 Peter 4:10-11; Ephesians 4:11-13).
- Impact others as we invest our time and resources into helping each other (Proverbs 27:17; Mark 3:13-14).
- Share our faith and personal journey with each other, so we may grow in confidence to help lead others into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8; 1 Peter 3:15).
We cannot wait to meet together for a sweet time of fellowship, prayer, and the word. Join us tomorrow, October 19 at 7pm at Starbucks located at 475 W. 57th St (10th Ave). Just a quick note that we will meet for our Christian Men’s Group on the following dates: October 19, November 2, November 16, November 30, and December 14. Feel free to invite anyone you know regardless of whether they attend church on Sundays. We hope to see you soon!